The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Informa Tech have unveiled some of the speakers headlining the upcoming Asia Tech x Singapore (ATxSG) held from 13 to 16 July 2021.
ATxSG comprises of ATxSummit, ATxEnterprise, ATxImpact, and ATxPlus.
The ATxSummit is an invitation-only event held on 13 July that will address how governance, trust, and technology can come together to solve global challenges while promoting innovation, diversity, and inclusion.
Attendees will hear from top-level government officials and private sector executives discussing the trends, challenges and opportunities from across four key pillars –Tech x Trust; Tech x Good; Tech x Builders; and Tech x Creative.
Speakers at the event include:
- Heng Swee Keat, Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies, Singapore
- E. Kersti Kaljulaid, President, Republic of Estonia
- Brad Smith, President, Microsoft
- Ming Maa, Group President, Grab
- Scott Beaumont, President Asia Pacific, Google
ATxEnterprise, which consists of BroadcastAsia, CommunicAsia, SatelliteAsia, and TechXLR8Asia, provides attendees with complimentary access to the exhibitor showcase and conference sessions.
These industry segments will give attendees the opportunity to foster B2B connections, gain awareness of the new tech solutions and innovations available, and benefit from valuable insights on digital transformation and trends central to driving the future digital economy.
The ATxEnterprise Industry Headliner stage will feature industry leaders such as:
- Anne Chow, CEO, AT&T Business
- Celine Le Cotonnec, Chief Data and Innovation Officer, Bank of Singapore
- Kuo-Yi Lim, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Monk's Hill Ventures
- Samit Chopra, Managing Director, International (EMEA & Pacific) Strategy & Operations, WeWork
ATxImpact is made up of events targeted at driving social impact and start-ups, including accelerateHER Asia and InnovFest x Elevating Founders Asia.
accelerateHER Asia is focused on women-in-tech, and will be opened by Guest-of-Honour Singapore Minister of State, Ministry of Communications and Information Mr Tan Kiat How on 15 July.
The event aims to bring together exceptional women leaders to discuss big ideas to propel the tech industry into its next phase of innovation and equality.
On the other hand, InnovFest x Elevating Founders Asia, celebrates the region’s entrepreneurs. It is the official start-up event of ATxSG featuring more than 100 start-ups, and will be opened by Singapore Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Communications and Information Ms Rahayu Mahzam.
ATxPlus is where delegates can find an international gathering of experts focused on holding deeper conversations around the preeminent topics that will foster greater technological collaboration and innovation.
This year, ATxPlus comprises the ATxAI Conference, and the FutureChina Global Forum 慧眼中国环球论坛 organised by Business China, held on 12 July.
The ATxAI Conference is organised by IMDA, the Personal Data Protection Commission and the National University of Singapore, and will be opened by Guest-of-Honour Singapore Minister for Communications and Information Mrs Josephine Teo on 14 July.
The conference will bring together industry thought leaders, policymakers and experts from the East and West to discuss leading technological trends and their implications for business and policy-making, and provide insights on the value of AI governance to the industry.
The ATxAI Conference consists of panellists including:
- E. Cédric O, Minister of State for the Digital Transition and Electronic Communications, France
- E. Omar Sultan Al Olama, Minister of State for Digital Economy, AI and Remote Work Applications, United Arab Emirates
- Hiroaki Kitano, President and CEO, Sony Computer Science Laboratories
- Norberto de Andrade, Global Policy Lead for Digital and AI Ethics, Facebook, Creator and founder, Open Loop
- Wendell Wallach, Emeritus Chair of Technology and Ethics Studies, Yale University Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics
For more information on ATxSG, please visit the website here.