The region’s premier cybersecurity event GovWare is back this year with a three-day physical event to be held between October 18-20, 2022, at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore.
This year’s theme is highly topical and relevant: Fostering a Safe and Sustainable Cyberspace Amidst Disruption.
The conference programme, and tech exhibition, alongside co-located events, and socials present a great opportunity for attendees to discover the latest cybersecurity solutions, connect with the global cybersecurity community and learn from domain experts.
The event, which has the support of the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) and community partners across the region, will see internationally renowned cybersecurity experts, business leaders and top policymakers come together to discuss today’s pressing cyber challenges, the best practices that need to be adopted and identify new growth opportunities as the world gradually moves into a post-Covid-19 world.
Attendees will get to take part in expert-led keynotes and track sessions along with access to cutting-edge tech showcases by leading global and local innovators.
GovWare 2022 programme highlights:
- A stellar line-up of over 70 keynotes and track sessions. Keynote speakers include Brad Arkin of Cisco, Michaela Browning of Google Asia Pacific, Goh Eng Choon of ST Engineering, Lee Fook Sun of Ensign InfoSecurity, Kevin Mandia of Mandiant, Bryan Palma of Trellix, John Suffolk of Huawei and Juliette Wilcox CMG of UK Defence and Security Exports, Department for International Trade.
- The region’s leading pure-play cybersecurity tech showcase with over 300 exhibitors and partners.
- CXO Plenary – Supported by CSA, the by-invitation-only CXO Plenary brings together C-Suite executives and top-level decision-makers from the public and private sectors in multi-faceted conversations on key strategic developments in the cybersecurity space.
- GovWare FSI Forum – Derived and designed by CISOs, this by-invite-only session focuses on the transformational journey organisations in critical infrastructure, particularly FSIs, are undertaking, and the multifaceted hurdles that are surfacing. The inaugural session at GovWare this year will be addressing “Cyber threat and mitigation realities: Evolution and disruption in organisational landscapes and the challenge to Tech C-suites”.
- Tech Talk – Examine global cybersecurity affairs and strategies through a series of presentations and panels, delivered by select industry experts and seasoned practitioners. This year, Tech Talk will take place on 18 and 20 October and is open to all GovWare and SICW attendees.
- Exciting capacity-development competitions that put skills and innovation to test - Singapore Cyber Conquest, CLOUDSEC Challenge #XDRedition, and GovWare-ICE71 Pitch Pit for start-ups.
- GovWare Socials - A convergence of learning, networking and fun, GovWare Networking Nights and GovWare Appreciation Night present great opportunities for making new connections and strengthening relationships.
- As part of Singapore International Cyber Week (SICW) 2022, GovWare Conference Pass and Trade Visitor Pass holders will be able to access SICW 2022 open sessions.
Visit www.govware.sg for more details on GovWare 2022 agenda, speakers, and passes details. Complimentary Trade Visitors Passes are available for the GovWare Exhibition.
Subscribers of iTnews Asia enjoy S$200 off the GovWare Conference Pass using the promo code GWxITNEWS when registering. Applies to the standard rate only and is limited to the first 200 registrations with this promo code.
To register, please visit: https://bit.ly/gw22-register-partners.